EastSide Partnership is a local charity leading the regeneration of east Belfast. Working alongside other community-based organisations, elected representatives, statutory agencies and local businesses, EastSide Partnership delivers a wide variety of projects with a clear mission to ‘make east Belfast a better place’ for residents, businesses and visitors.
EastSide Partnership aims to:
- Create an east Belfast that is a thriving cultural hub, where the arts are valued, creativity is for everyone and people are connected with each other and the wider world through EastSide Arts
- Promote the use and development of green open spaces, parks, rivers and off-road transport routes in east Belfast through EastSide Greenways including Connswater Community Greenway
- Help and support children in east Belfast to develop their abilities, reach their potential and experience success, whatever their background through EastSide Learning
- Contribute to the regeneration of east Belfast through the strategic acquisition, development and management of sites and properties through EastSide Property
- Coordinate and deliver responsible, sustainable and impactful culture-led regeneration, pushing boundaries to put east Belfast on the map through EastSide Tourism
- Raise awareness and help alleviate the impact of poverty in inner east Belfast through the Scaffolding Project