About VUES training
We offer high quality career coaching that’s tailored to the specific needs of the client, helping them to more rapidly secure gainful employment.
The core principle of VUES training is that the candidate feels a sense of complete ownership of their destiny. We are authentic champions of ability, ensuring the client seeking employment is on a ‘level playing field’.
- We offer a free initial 1:1 consultation at our offices, during which time a personalised job action plan is drawn up.
- For remote clients, we offer a free trial of the online jobs’ skills platform
VUES training operates from offices in the popular and vibrant Queen’s Quarter area of Belfast, close to Queen’s University, a short walk from Botanic train station.
Services at VUES Training’s Belfast office:
- Identify your transferable skills
- Create professional CVs (functional, chronological, and academic)
- Guidance throughout the process of writing targeted cover letters
- Provide insight on seeking & securing opportunities
- Job application methods
- Creation of a Video CV / elevator pitch
- Confidence coaching for interviews (psychology)
- Multi environment job interview role play
- Post interview action.
Education and training centres:
- Employability training workshops
Plus remote services:
- Online job skills course – bespoke learning platform
- Online mentoring (Zoom)
- Self help services based on my book; LIFTu – Unlock your potential
- Certified CPD training courses – online