Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for all entrants
- Please read through each category to ensure that you are entering the most appropriate award for your business.
- Entries can be submitted between the date Tuesday 14th January 2020 through to midnight Monday 6th April 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the Belfast Business Awards 2020, you MUST be a business based in the Belfast Council area with a head office or business premises in Belfast OR you must be a member of Belfast Chamber of Trade and Commerce. Entries from businesses outside of this criteria will NOT be accepted.
- Each entry will be submitted to an online, independent panel of judges. All scores are the collated and this will produce a short-list of entrants for each category.
- The short-listed finalists will be further judged by either an interview panel or mystery audit. The final outcomes of this stage of judging will determine the category winners.
- A copy of each of your award entries will be emailed back to you for your own records.
- Judging will commence as soon as the closing date has passed.
- Each entry will be submitted to an online, independent panel of judges. All scores are then collated and this will produce a shortlist of entrants for each category.
- The short-listed entrants will be further judged by either an interview panel or a mystery audit. The final outcomes of this stage of judging will determine the category winners.
- The winners will only be informed via formal announcement at the Gala night Friday 22nd May 2020 in Crowne Plaza.
- It is anticipated that all short-listed finalists will be informed via email on Monday 20th April 2020.
- THE JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO
Key Dates for 2020
Tuesday 14th January 2020Closing date for all entries:
Midnight on Monday 6th April 2020Judging commences:
Tuesday 7th April 2020Shortlist announced:
Monday 20th April 2020Finalist interviews:
Monday 27th April 2020 through to Tuesday 5th May 2020
Gala night details for 2020
Friday 22nd May 2020Venue:
Crowne Plaza, BelfastHosts:
Pete Snodden and Sarah TraversCost:
£100 + VAT per head (Members) £120 + VAT (Non-members)Dress Code:
Black Tie / Formal