Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for all entrants
- Please read through each category to ensure that you are entering the most appropriate award for your business.
- Entries can be submitted between the date Tuesday 29th January 2019 through to midnight, Friday 22nd March 2019. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the Belfast Business Awards 2019, you MUST be a business based in the Belfast Council area with a head office or business premises in Belfast OR you must be a member of Belfast Chamber of Trade and Commerce. Entries from businesses outside of this criteria will NOT be accepted.
- Each entry will be submitted to an online, independent panel of judges. All scores are the collated and this will produce a short-list of entrants for each category.
- The short-listed finalists will be further judged by either an interview panel or mystery audit. The final outcomes of this stage of judging will determine the category winners.
- A copy of each of your award entries will be emailed back to you for your own records.
- Judging will commence as soon as the closing date has passed.
- Each entry will be submitted to an online, independent panel of judges. All scores are then collated and this will produce a shortlist of entrants for each category.
- The short-listed entrants will be further judged by either an interview panel or a mystery audit. The final outcomes of this stage of judging will determine the category winners.
- The winners will only be informed via formal announcement at the Gala night on Friday 10th May 2019 in Titanic Belfast.
- It is anticipated that all short-listed finalists will be informed via email on Monday 1st April 2019.
- THE JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO
Key Dates for 2019
Tuesday 29th January 2019Closing date for all entries:
Midnight on Friday 22nd March 2019Judging commences:
Saturday 23rd March 2019Shortlist announced:
Monday 1st April 2019Finalist interviews:
Monday 8th April 2019 through to Monday 15th April 2019
Gala night details for 2019
Friday 10th May 2019Venue:
Pete Snodden and Sarah TraversCost:
£95 + VAT per head (Members) £115 + VAT (Non-members)Dress Code:
Black Tie / Formal